Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Graphic Design World

So now that I have completed school and am a certified Graphic Designer. . .well a certified Digital Media and Designs Designer, I have been looking for work in the field. Things are slow, jobs are there but all wanting people who have years and years of experience and want to pay them as if they work for McDonalds. Thankfully I have been given a few chances to work on some decent size projects and have been able to add some legit work to my website.

You can check out my website here to see some of the work I've done. There are still a few school projects posted up there but most of the work is from actual clients.

If anyone out there knows of any Graphic Designer/Web Designer positions in the Raleigh NC, Austin TX, or Orange County CA area please pass along the info or give them my name and website! Shoot even if you know someone who works in these areas who is already in the field pass my info a long. . . networking is the key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment