Monday, May 18, 2009

Starting the week off right

Alright, so I didn't get around to making any posts about anything this weekend like I wanted to. Which i guess is a good and bad thing. I plan on updating myself on what's going on in the world of video games, maybe throw a review up or something when I get home from work today.

Work should be interesting for me today. Normally I am in charge of the front of the office and checking in patients and the like, but today I get to actually live up to my offical title and room patients for a doctor. Should be good, unless I put the BP cuff on too tight and force someone to have an arm removed. But I've been testing the cuff out on the arm of a chair, so as long as everyone's arms are about 3 inches wide. . .I'll be great.

I will for sure have some updates throughout the day of patients who say crazy crap and end up doing stupid things. Should be a good and fun filled day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment